The HVAC Comfort Advisor, you will be responsible to develop marketing strategies to reach new customers and maintain relationships with current customers to determine any other needs. This will include contacting customers over the phone and may travel to their homes to present HVAC packages that fit their home and budget. The HVAC Comfort Advisor will be responsible for managing a sales territory and create new service and product accounts for the company.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assists and reports to the General Manager
- Advise homeowners of their best options to achieve optimal home comfort and improved air quality.
- Meet or exceed determined sales goals.
- Correctly analyze single-family homes to determine the unique constraints each home’s construction imposes on equipment selection.
- Perform heat load calculations and apply them correctly in the decision-making process.
- Collect accurate measurements of existing equipment to ensure an efficient load and proper installation.
- Properly document sales notes and systematically follow up with unsold leads.
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Office work (sitting at desk/working on computer for long periods of time).
- Field work in residential settings
- At times it may be necessary to work outside of the regular work day in order to complete their duties.
Specific Skills Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Highly developed analytic thinking and communication skills.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent time management skills
Requires Knowledge & Awareness of Following Tasks
- Knowledge and experience in Customer Service
- Possess great mechanical aptitude
- Strong ability to read and understand technical instructions and follow blueprints
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of equipment, tools, and methods commonly applied in repairing air conditioning and heating equipment in commercial and residential buildings
- Strong knowledge of principles of operation of air conditioning and heating systems, and safety practices concerning HVAC work
- Strong ability to diagnose equipment and determine if a repair and maintenance work is
needed or not; and ability to keep records of work done, etc.
- Excellent ability to explain technical information to clients in a way they will understand
- Strong ability to perform assigned tasks independently
- Strong knowledge of computers and the ability to apply the necessary software tools for HVAC duties.
– JCB, Doosan, Wacker Neuson, Atlas Copco
– John Deere powertrain and Kohler engines
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Experience in HVAC Sales an asset
- Experience in a residential setting an asset.
- Valid driver’s license
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: