Reporting to the Office Manager, the Licensed Plumber is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water, gas or hot liquids in residential or commercial settings.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define blueprints to evaluate layout of plumbing installations and other systems
- Install, maintain and repair plumbing fixtures, pipes and systems for water, air and gas
- Install supports for installation of pipes, tubes, fittings and fixtures
- Inspection and testing of plumbing systems for safety, functionality and code compliance
- Collaborate with contractors and electricians to meet plumbing requirements
- Visually inspect equipment and operate tests such as pressure and vacuum gauges
- Performs other related duties as required.
Specific Skills Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Detailed Oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Requires Knowledge & Awareness of Following Tasks
- Strong knowledge of plumbing industry and code compliance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of plumbing tools and equipment
– JCB, Doosan, Wacker Neuson, Atlas Copco
– John Deere powertrain and Kohler engines
- Field work in residential settings
- At times it may be necessary to work outside of the regular work day in order to complete their duties.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Licensed plumber trade certificate
- Experience in a residential setting an asset.
- Valid driver’s license
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: